- Develop test cases and test scripts for a Software as a Service (SaaS) Customer Experience (CX) product to contract and government compliance standards
- Perform testing using test cases and scripts to validate product releases and associated functionality meet all requirements and specifications
- Use standard Requirements Management, Testing, and Defect Management tools (e.g., JIRA) to create and manage test cases, test scripts, test results, and defects and provide traceability from tested product back to requirements
- Perform defect management tracking and analysis activities
- Collaborate with software configuration engineers and requirements analysts in an Agile setting
- Assist with monitoring and refinement of testing documentation across all scrum teams as part of team peer review processes to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Identify, define, and estimate duration for testing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- US Citizenship
- 3+ years of work experience
- 1-5 year’s experience relevant to the provided job description (development and execution of test plans and test cases for an IT product and defect tracking and resolution)
- Experience with software testing in a SaaS environment a plus
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Must be able to successfully undergo a Veterans Affairs Minimum Security Investigation (VA MBI)
- Business will be conducted 9am-5pm ET.
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.