We are seeking a Senior Clinical Data Integration Subject Matter Expert to lead software and database engineers in architecting, implementing and delivering data integration products and solutions between Electronic Healthcare Record and non-EHR systems.
- Responsible for the strategy and delivery of data integration products and solutions between EHR (e.g. CPRS/VistaA, EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts, etc.) and non-EHR systems.
- Architect data models, design software systems, document interfaces and data dictionaries and improve engineering processes.
- Manage client engagements, execute work plans, identifying dependencies, eliminating blocker and escalating critical issues, risks, or action items.
- Responsibilities include, among others, leading teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, performing knowledge transfer and defining support procedures.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related discipline
- 10+ years experience within a Consulting or Health Technology environment
- Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a U.S. Government background check
- Must have ability to obtain a PIV
- Must have experience working within Electronic Health Records (EHR), including VA VistA
- Must have relevant Health Technology experience
- Must have demonstrated experience with CPRS Clinical Reminders
- Must have experience working with Health Level Seven (HL7) standards, terminologies and data models
- Previous demonstrated expert level experience with VistA Clinical Reminders is a must
- Expert level understanding VistA File Configuration is required.
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.