- Elicit, elaborate, and document functional and non-functional requirements for a Software as a Service (SaaS) Customer Experience (CX) product
- Document Themes, Epic Stories, User Stories, Tasks, Technical Stories, and other artifacts as required by VA software development policies. Ensure that all User Stories are independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, sized appropriately, and testable.
- Aid in coordinating and facilitating requirements development sessions between customers, business representatives, subject matter experts, stakeholders, and other contributors as necessary.
- Record and maintain requirements and traceability from initial requirements development through the completion of testing and defect resolution in a project JIRA repository instance and other documentation as required by VA software development policies
- Document business change requests received using the VA’s JIRA instance and follow Change Request processes as established by the customer and contract team
- Assist with monitoring and refinement of requirements and backlog across all scrum teams as part of team peer review processes to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Identify, define, and estimate durations and levels of effort (LOEs) for requirements management activities described above
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.