We are seeking a responsible recruiting admin to assist with Cognitive’s interviewing and hiring process. Candidates must be detail oriented, possess strong computer skills, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Provide high touch communication to all candidates, ensuring they are always aware of their status as a candidate or new hire as well as the necessary next steps in the process.
- Coordinate and schedule interview schedules (phone, video conference) and act as point person on day of interview. Assist candidates and hiring managers with any IT issues related to interviewing.
- Take notes during interview
- Phone screen ( high level from a script) of all candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure consistent communication and statuses of positions and/or candidates.
- Create, maintain and ensure accuracy of all job positing’s (Career site, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, ADP, and CalJobs).
- Route requisitions for approval. Assists with follow up to ensure approvals.
- Assist HR on onboarding of candidates that are hired
- Utilize applicant tracking system (ADP) to manage candidate progress throughout the full talent acquisition life cycle, including updating candidate statuses and candidate communication.
- Responsible for applicant tracking system data entry, including tracking/maintenance of candidate and requisition records.
- Act as the liaison between Recruiting, the Hiring Managers and Human Resources to ensure that all new hire information is processed correctly.
- Work with HR, and hiring managers to ensure a positive experience for candidates
- Providing regular updates and maintaining feedback loop between all parties
- Complete administrative tasks, special projects and assignments
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree required
- Experience in a support role in either a recruiting or HR department
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of ADP ATS systems
- Proficient in calendaring using both Google Calendar and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to understand problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of employees working in various business functions
- Ability to adapt to new information, different or unexpected circumstances
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
- Ability to meet deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience working as an in-house or agency recruiter or sourcer
- Tech industry experience
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.