We are seeking an individual with significant experience leading quality improvement efforts in a healthcare setting.
- Analyzes and evaluates, on a quantitative or qualitative basis, the effectiveness of programs and operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Develops reports, presentations, recommendations and proposals.
- Assists VAH leaders in the development of Site-Evaluation Findings Reports and EBQI Action Plans.
- Provide EBQI Technical Support
- Researches, recommends, and guides implementation of new or proposed improved practices for application in support of activities and projects for process improvement/systems redesign.
- Leads and manages projects within multiple systems and services.
- Conducts extensive research and compiles data from diverse sources.
- Bachelors Degree, Systems, Business, or related Clinical/Health discipline
- 3 years of experience leading EQBI Efforts in Healthcare setting
- Experience researching healthcare, patient experience, health services evaluation, and survey development.
- US Citizenship required
- Experience with women’s and/or Veteran health programs
- 5 years with QI projects in healthcare environments
- Masters’ degree
- 5-8 years’ professional experience in healthcare
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.