We are looking for a Program Manager to manage IT and software development programs that support government programs and customers. This Program Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of multiple business and healthcare technology solutions across multiple business units. The position will play an important role in customer relationship management, project oversight and internal teams supporting the programs.
- Responsible for overseeing teams across multiple projects for software development projects to ensure a successful delivery of internally developed products.
- Responsible for driving Agile team objectives and customer deliverables to completion. Responsible for managing customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing partner vendor relationships to ensure successful integration between systems and products.
- Partner with project members by reviewing tasks, setting task prioritization, and identifying and removing barriers.
- Provide clear and concise project status reports to senior internal leadership and customer stakeholders.
- Manage project issues and risks with appropriate escalation to internal leadership and external stakeholders.
- Manage technical issues with escalations to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Manage program budgets; including labor and hardware costs.
- Ensure that all customer contract requirements are met or exceeded, on time and within budget.
- Responsible for administration of the client contract including working with the customer to collect and document requirements, working with the internal team to estimate level of effort, and working with internal teams to establish pricing for follow-on projects and contract modifications.
- Manage information technology staff by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Assist in proposal development, including content, level of effort development and pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree required with ten (10) years of experience
- PMP required
- US Citizenship required
- CSM preferred
- 5-7 years experience leading professional or support staff
- 5 years of government project management experience
- Experience managing health care related software development and/or IT hosting projects
- Experience managing project budgets and government contracts
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce technical documentation and business reports
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members, external customers and vendor partners
- Strong communication skills to listen to the customer and articulate back business and technical solutions
- Must be available during off hours to share call rotation (limited)
- Willingness to travel (limited)
Need To Have:
- Experience with and knowledge of building, implementing or managing clinical quality measure and/or clinical decision support artifacts
- Experience managing a team of clinical and technical partners building artifacts for implementation in a healthcare setting
- SAFe certified
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CMS quality measures
- Experience with Project tools (e.g. Smartsheet, MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, Lucid Charts, Confluence Jira, etc).
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.