We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team to apply Medallia as a Service (SaaS). This person will perform configuration and custom coding for survey and dashboard development and implement related Medallia features.
- Apply Medallia Software as a Service (SaaS) configuration and development knowledge to perform configuration and custom coding for survey and dashboard development and implement related Medallia features
- Participate in Agile ceremonies as a member of the development team on one of the project’s scrum teams
- Proactively work with Business Analysts and client stakeholders and/or their representatives to develop user stories, acceptance criteria, and technical requirements
- Guide business design team to develop requirements that fit best practices determined by Medallia configuration standards
- Develop/configure/customize in the Medallia product environment
- Continuously learn about and lead the team in knowledge acquisition about emerging Medallia features as the SaaS product evolves over time; apply configuration and coding techniques for optimal and scalable survey, reporting, and case management design and functionality
- Conduct unit testing in a sandbox environment before functionality is reviewed by Quality Assurance (QA) analysts; migrate work to Production environment after it passes QA review.
- Receive direction from and report statuses, progress, and issues to the Halfaker Lead Configuration Analyst and/or their designee on all day-to-day configuration activities
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.