Seeking a highly motivated Java Developer to develop, modify, and maintain major healthcare applications.
- Understand the Software Development Cycle
- Take ownership of his/her work as a highly motivated self-starter
- Possess a demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload, manage time efficiently, and work in a small team environment
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or technical discipline is desired plus 5 years’ experience
- 8+ years of additional relevant experience may be used in lieu of degree
- Java experience
- Familiarity with ETL
- Data analytics experience
- Familiarity with IBM Stack and JRules
- Experience analyzing customer needs and developing concept and design objectives
- Ability to develop rules system to identify fraud and/or anomalies
- Must be able to create software in a variety of programming for a variety of IT software applications
- Must have experience debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
- Ability to obtain and maintain VA clearance
- Preferred time zones of CT, MT, or ET. All business will be conducted 8am-5pm ET.
Nice to have:
- Experience with IBM Fraud and Abuse Management System (FAMS)
- Experience working with healthcare claims and payments
- Azure Experience
- SQL Experience
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.