We are looking for an IDIQ Program Manager to coordinate management of Cognitive’s IDIQ contract vehicles, including but not limited to helping task order managers with existing task orders, quality and cost control reporting, customer satisfaction and relationship management, business relationships with teaming partners and industry stakeholders, executive program reviews, and proposal capture and proposal response support. The IDIQ PM also coordinates with the sales team and corporate support (Contracts, HR, Finance, and the Proposal Team) for support on both existing task orders as well as new opportunities.
- Ensure all IDIQ requirements are met including staffing and services, cost control, timeliness and business relations
- Instill process discipline and a culture of accountability focused on customer satisfaction and product quality.
- Maintain timely communication along with customer and partner/subcontractor satisfaction for all task order responsibilities, including monthly status reports, ensuring deliverables are submitted in a timely fashion and are of high quality/accuracy
- Create, review and maintain all Task Order documentation.
- Update, review and maintain the Task Order Management Plan related to overall TO management.
- Create, manage, and control all project schedules.
- Perform all TO risk management.
- Manage all TO deliverables and resources.
- Implement quality control measures.
- Track and report all TO metrics.
- Will lead and assist task order managers for assigned contracts in the successful implementation, execution and administration of the respective projects, exercising a wide degree of creativity in solutions-oriented management
- Bachelor’s degree required with 15 years of experience
- At least 5 years of experience associated with the US Government (USG), and/or Department of Defense (DOD) with at least 3 years’ experience in Business Development, Program Management/Administration, or Capture Management.
- Proven experience in pursuing and capturing new federal business, including building and leveraging relationships, developing effective teaming and win strategies, and writing winning proposals
- Past experience with GSA Schedules such as IT70, PSS, etc large multi award IDIQs and other BPA’s . Current working relationships with the GSA, and other government agencies such as DoD, VA, HHS is desirable.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of project management experience, preferable in a Federal environment. This should include directing, managing, and coordinating resources and staff across multiple task orders/projects and locations.Demonstrated knowledge of contracts analysis, contract compliance, document processing, database management, and records management.
- Experience with all organizational levels and in delivering executive level briefing
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Proficiency with Confluence and JIRA
- Experience with Agile development
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CMS quality measures
- Agile training
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.