We are looking for a senior level Project Manager that will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of multiple business and healthcare technology solutions across multiple business units. This position will provide oversight and subject matter expertise in the design, development and maintenance of clinical quality measures, related artifacts. and supporting documentation for external customers and government programs.
- Responsible for overseeing the project teams for software development projects to ensure a successful delivery of internally developed
- Responsible for managing customer relationships and ensuring customer
- Responsible for managing the relationships with partner vendors to ensure successful integration between systems and products.
- Responsible for driving Agile team scrum objectives and customer deliverables to completion
- Integrate feedback from multiple internal and external stakeholders to create and manage a plan to address harmonization, implementation and technical errors and improvements
- Partner with teams by reviewing tasks, coaching, and training.
- Provide clear and concise status reports on team execution to senior internal leadership and customer stakeholders.
- Manage issues and risks and escalate them appropriately with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that all customer contract requirements are met or exceeded, on time and within budget
- Manages technical issues and escalations to ensure timely resolution and customer
- Manages program budgets; including labor and hardware
- Responsible for administration of the client contract including working with the customer to collect and document requirements, working with the internal team to estimate level of effort, and working with internal teams to establish pricing for new projects and contract
- Prepares detailed status reports and briefings on status of programs and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 5-10 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience with a health related system and/or corporate systems.
- PMP required
- Experience managing software development and IT hosting projects
- Experience with budget and contract management
- Strong writing skills; ability to produce technical documentation and business reports
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and external customers and partners
- Strong communication skills to listen to the customer and articulate back for technical solutions
- Ability to interface with high level corporate and government managers
- Willingness to travel (limited)
- Must be available at times during off hours to share call rotation
Need To Have:
- Experience with and knowledge of building, implementing or managing clinical quality measure and/or clinical decision support artifacts
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CMS quality measures
- Agile training
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.