We are seeking a Project Manager to manage IT and software development programs that support government programs and customers. The position will play an important role in customer relationship management, and oversight of the projects and internal teams supporting the programs.
- Provide management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of the contractor staff execution.
- Provide day-to-day management guidance and direction to personnel in the execution of tasks.
- Use proven project management and software development methodologies that assure that all contract-driven activities are identified, documented, and tracked so that the contract shall continuously be evaluated and monitored for timely and quality service.
- Proactively monitor the performance of Portfolios and Program-related Projects and provide expert SME input to leadership.
- Manage team assignments for program resources.
- Perform quality assurance over the Program and Project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s required
- Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a U.S. Government background check
- 10+ years’ experience, preferably in the health field at a large healthcare payor and/ or in government healthcare programs
- 5 years’ experience leading a Program using Agile methodologies such as LeSS or SAFe as well as experience with developing Roadmaps and identification of value streams
- 5+ years’ experience managing mid-large scale projects including but not limited to staff, subcontractors, tasks, timelines
- PMP (Preferred)
- Proven client engagement skills, including federal and/or state clientele
- Experience with VA approved tools
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.