We are seeking an ETL Developer to design and develop Data Warehouse ETL processes and associated reporting for the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Provide technical expertise for Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- As part of the ETL process, the team has to coordinate with data owners to ensure accurate extractions, transformations and loading so that the data integrity is maintained from the data owner to when it is delivered to the requesting researcher.
- Develop and maintain Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities with appropriate scripts and code, de-personalization of data, and data protection procedure development.
- Provide ETL Scripts and workflows.
- Develop test integrate and deploy ETL routines using ETL tools and external programming/scripting languages as necessary.
- Write and maintain unit test cases.
- Ensure data reports meet data accuracy, query performance, usability, and functionality requirements
- Devise methods and procedures for collecting, formatting and preparing data for statistical analysis and maintaining datasets and records of research from VistA, Health Share (Intersystems), or data from a variety of data sources
- Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a U.S. Government background check
- Minimum of 10-12 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Government security standards
- Proficiency in creating ETL scripts using SQL Server TSQL, Microsoft SSIS and SAS.
- Experience in data warehousing, modeling, conversion, and integration
- Prior Healthcare Research experience
- Experience with VA security rules and policies
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status