Seeking a highly motivated DevOps Engineer.
- Work with business stakeholders and senior leaders to deliver on complex, enterprise-level initiatives that are a part of the company’s overall strategic direction
- Eager and willingness to learn new technologies and continues to excel in any position held.
- Provide Service Line Technical Leadership, focusing on development of processes and software necessary to maintain services throughout the service lifecycle
- Identify and understand constraints and requirements for existing projects ensuring that they meet customer standards, processes, and policies
- Proven experience automating processes utilizing various tools and cloud services
- Assist with implementing and configuring monitoring solutions
- Assist with reporting on current infrastructure status, and planning for future usage
- Document key infrastructure items to support sustainment transition of projects
- Transition and provide support to technical teams as Cloud migration projects progress
- Proven experience implementing solutions in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Drive capacity planning, performance analysis, and instrumentation
- Promotes continual improvement of service line systems
- Leverage existing tools and automate processes throughout the system lifecycle
- Proven experience implementing a wide array of cloud services within Microsoft Azure Government and/or Amazon Web Services GovCloud
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in Computer Science, or other related discipline
- Additional 6 years systems/solution engineering or related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 8 years’ experience in systems or solution engineering
- Implementing Cloud services such as provisioning VMs, application gateways, synapse analytics, Azure data factory, Azure SQL databases, etc.
- Automation tools such as Ansible, Git, Terraform, Azure ARM templates, cloud formation, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Extensive experience with implementing architectural patterns and systems designs
- Wide breadth of experience working at all layers of the tech stack (database networking applications)
- Scripting experience is preferred (Powershell, Bash)
- Comfortable with both Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving requirements
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.