Cognitive Medical Systems is seeking candidates to fulfill needs for Customer Service Representatives. These employees will be remote (work from home) and can be dispersed throughout the United States in Central and Eastern time zones.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2 years of clearly defined customer service experience
- U.S. Citizen
- Intermediate keyboarding and computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional professional etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, work efficiently, and consistently meet performance standards in dynamic contact center environment
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and compare data from different sources to draw conclusions, determine course of action and provide effective solutions
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing frequent changes into workflow and the ability to effectively adjust to work within new work structures, processes, cultures and knowledge base.
Need to have:
- Must be available for training 8:30am-5:00pm EST (Eastern)
- Must be available to start training in December (date to be determined)
- Candidates should be able to work any hours between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. EST
Nice to have:
- Prior military, TRICARE Beneficiary experience or contact center experience
- Claims Experience
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Prior military experience
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.