We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide both routine Customer Service functions as well as scheduling of veteran appointments. These Customer Service Representatives will research complex issues across multiple databases.
- Answer incoming phone calls per day from customers and identify the type of assistance the customer needs
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Contact care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance when needed
- Assist customers in navigating websites while encouraging and reassuring the customer to become self-sufficient in using provided tools
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- Must be US Citizen
- Must live in Tampa, FL commutable distance to zip code 33619
- Previous experience in health related field preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner
- One year customer service required
- Fluency in computer navigation and toggling while confidently and compassionately engaging in dialogue with the caller.
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.