Cognitive Medical Systems is seeking a Customer Service Representative Supervisor _ to manage our growing team of Customer Service Representatives. This person will act as the point of contact for all employee and customer related issues.
- Manages a large team of customer service representatives
- Attends monthly status meetings on behalf of Cognitive Medical Systems with the customer.
- Acts as single point of contact for customer feedback of team members
- Tracks performance of all Customer Service staff
- Identifies coaching and training needs of Customer Service Staff
- Provide continuous monitoring of team member timekeeping and overtime while providing system training/assistance when necessary
- Prioritize employee retention in a high turnover role, making suggestions and advocate on behalf of Customer Service Staff
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members
- Conduct annual performance reviews for team members
- Manage the approval and request of PTO from team members.
- Provide initial onboarding process assistance and training of internal systems/ policies
- Communicates and shares best practices with team and peers across sites
- Escalate any Human Resource issues to the HR Department
- Escalate any customer related issues to operations
- Study the customers needs and processes to aid in creation of SOP’s and training materials
- Manage non-exempt timekeeping laws for multi-state employees with the assistance of Human Resources.
- Proactively identify opportunities and gaps impacting the operation and customer relationship
- Develop solutions based on customer needs, business requirements and / or internal operational process gaps. There is responsibility for working independently on complex issues / projects, including those that require complex integrations or new processes
- Must have the right to work in the U.S
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience leading, managing or supervising direct reports in a Customer Service environment
- 5-7 years of Call Center customer service representative experience
- Must be available for CT and EST time zone communication via phone and email.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with training, coaching and mentoring
- Learns from experience and makes appropriate changes in behavior
- Responds resourcefully to multiple demands, shifting priorities and new challenges
- Works constructively under pressure or adversity
- Experience with call center technology
- Experience leading in a virtual environment
- Experience in healthcare or managed care
- Customer-focused, approachable personality, attention to details, professional and positive approach
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.