- High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 years of clearly defined customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- U.S. Citizenship
- Intermediate keyboarding and computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively influence working relationships with beneficiaries, co-workers, clinical team members and Military Treatment Facilities
- Exceptional professional etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, work efficiently, and consistently meet performance standards in dynamic contact center environment
- Ability to convey and receive information and ideas through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and compare data from different sources to draw conclusions, determine course of action and provide effective solutions
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing frequent changes into workflow and the ability to effectively adjust to work within new work structures, processes, cultures and knowledge base.
- The ability to acquire and maintain the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create positive beneficiary experiences.
- Ability to interact with others in a way that promotes confidence, support and conveys the intentions of the organization and contract
- Knowledge of relevant software, applications and equipment –database and web portal proficiency
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Prior military, TRICARE Beneficiary experience or contact center experience
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.