The Outlook / Exchange Systems Admin provides Outlook / Exchange on-site application support to federal government employees using Outlook client and MS Exchange server. The environment consists of Outlook 2010, 2013, and Exchange server 2010 and 2016
- Provide routine IT customer support in both administrative and technical areas including shared mailboxes, distribution groups, user administration, and directory rights
- Troubleshooting of basic IT services as needed.
- Daily use of ticketing system.
- Deals with a wide range of hardware and software technology issues in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for all assigned trouble tickets from creation to resolution.
- Troubleshooting ranges from basic issues to email-related issues for Executive level users.
- Troubleshooting of MS Teams/WebEx issues
- Troubleshooting of PKI issues
- New Account Provisioning
- Shared Mailboxes
- Enable accounts using Active Directory Users and Computers and then use Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) to re-enable the accounts.
- Disable accounts and remove any group/network mappings using Active Directory Users and Computers and then use Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) to disable the account, and then use Microsoft Exchange Online Admin Center to hide the account in the Global Address Book (GAL).
- Use Active Directory Users and Computers to grant access to network drives.
- Use Active Directory Users and Computers, Attribute Editor, to rename OU object.
- Ensure user account is enabled for MS Teams.
- A minimum of 3 years IT Help Desk experience is required.
- Must be able to travel and work into the Washington, DC VACO office
- Must be able to work any shift between 6am -6pm
- Experience working as a Government contractor preferred
- Experience providing IT support to multiple worksites is required.
- Experience configuring Outlook and Exchange e-mail is required.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Enterprise Admin online tools
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills are required.
- Proficient with Windows 10, Office 365, and Outlook 2010.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users.
- Capable to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.