Help Us Improve the Lives of Millions
You’re aspirational, hardworking, and entrepreneurial at heart. You know bringing about great change doesn’t happen overnight, so you are willing to make it part of your life’s work. The satisfaction in helping people is ingrained in you. You work hard, play hard, are eager to learn new things, and approach challenges openly.
We live and breathe this philosophy at Cognitive. We’re one of San Diego’s Fastest Growing and Best Places to Work—a group of brilliant people working together to solve an important problem. Our sense of purpose is rewarded when we see how technology can impact the health of individuals—And it gives us a reason to celebrate!
Cognitive is looking to grow its team with like-minded individuals. Learn more about the rewarding work we offer and explore our open opportunities!
Cognitive Medical Systems is aware of fraudulent job postings being posted on third-party employment websites and/or individuals claiming to be employees of Cognitive Medical Systems’ Human Resources department. Those involved are offering fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants and may be requesting personal and financial information.
We are working with local law enforcement to investigate and resolve this issue. Please be advised that any and all correspondence from Cognitive Medical Systems will come from “@cognitivemedicine.com” email accounts.
If you believe you have been contacted by someone misrepresenting themselves as an employee of Cognitive Medical Systems, please contact (HumanResources@Cognitivemedicine.com).
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Senior Software Engineer – FHIR – San Diego, CA
- Sales Manager – Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Account – Remote (WFH)
- IT Manager – Cloud Solutions Architect – Saperi Systems
- Project Manager – Washington, D.C. – Remote
- OS Administrator Windows and Linux – Washington, D.C. – Remote
- Business Analyst – Washington, D.C. – Remote
- IT Security Analyst – Washington, D.C. – Remote
- SharePoint Engineer – Remote (WFH)
Life at Cognitive
Cognitive provides a casual, fun, value-driven environment where you can grow your career and participate in driving new paradigms of healthcare delivery. We offer a ton of perks and benefits to help you get the most out of a happy work–life balance. We’re happy if you’re happy!
Our benefits include:
- Full medical and dental benefits
- IRA, 401K, and retirement options
- Professional development reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- Happy hours, art classes, and other fun team building events
- Waffle Wednesdays and free lunches
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Cognitive Medical Systems, please call 858-509-4949 or email email@example.com